LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LC4) traded up 4.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 26th. During the last week, LEOcoin has traded up 1.8% against the dollar. LEOcoin has a total market cap of $69,386.94 and $344.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LEOcoin token can now be bought for $0.0462 or 0.00000431 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13,151.80 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $403.17 or 0.03065515 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $263.01 or 0.01999831 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $57.11 or 0.00434221 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.06 or 0.01026915 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00009636 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.19 or 0.00472831 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00041743 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000159 BTC.
LEOcoin Token Profile
LEOcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,501,964 tokens. The official website for LEOcoin is www.lc4foundation.org. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.