Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 26th. Over the last seven days, Open Platform has traded 4.2% lower against the dollar. Open Platform has a market cap of $736,017.87 and approximately $519.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Open Platform token can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007650 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001925 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00089488 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.95 or 0.00236594 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00034947 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $175.17 or 0.01338954 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00132905 BTC.
About Open Platform
Open Platform’s genesis date was May 3rd, 2018. Open Platform’s total supply is 1,745,447,045 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,057,742,422 tokens. The official website for Open Platform is www.openfuture.io. Open Platform’s official Twitter account is @OpenPlatformICO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Open Platform is medium.com/@theOPENPlatform.
Buying and Selling Open Platform
Open Platform can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Platform should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Open Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.