SpaceChain (CURRENCY:SPC) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 26th. SpaceChain has a total market capitalization of $2.82 million and $2,742.00 worth of SpaceChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SpaceChain has traded down 29.9% against the dollar. One SpaceChain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0055 or 0.00000042 BTC on exchanges including Coinnest, HitBTC, Bittrex and CoinEgg.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electra (ECA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Limitless VIP (VIP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dcoin Token (DT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000085 BTC.
SpaceChain Token Profile
SpaceChain (CRYPTO:SPC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 3rd, 2015. SpaceChain’s total supply is 999,000,002 tokens and its circulating supply is 514,923,520 tokens. SpaceChain’s official Twitter account is @Space__Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SpaceChain Token Trading
SpaceChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, EXX, Coinnest, Bittrex, CoinEgg and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpaceChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpaceChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SpaceChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SpaceChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpaceChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.