TokenPay (CURRENCY:TPAY) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 26th. One TokenPay coin can currently be bought for $0.0359 or 0.00000273 BTC on popular exchanges. TokenPay has a market capitalization of $775,577.72 and approximately $844,476.00 worth of TokenPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, TokenPay has traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $13,128.23 or 0.99820824 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00039743 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00003951 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001208 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.61 or 0.00126265 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00025764 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000281 BTC.
TokenPay Coin Profile
TPAY is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 14th, 2017. TokenPay’s total supply is 21,604,252 coins and its circulating supply is 21,604,240 coins. The official website for TokenPay is www.tokenpay.com. TokenPay’s official Twitter account is @tokenpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. TokenPay’s official message board is medium.com/tokenpay.
TokenPay Coin Trading
TokenPay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenPay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TokenPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.