Orchid (CURRENCY:OXT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 13th. Orchid has a total market capitalization of $98.24 million and $11.51 million worth of Orchid was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Orchid token can now be purchased for approximately $0.27 or 0.00000717 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Orchid has traded down 2.7% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00042662 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00005523 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.23 or 0.00375959 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00041345 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,543.12 or 0.04137030 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002682 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00013217 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002681 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Orchid Token Profile
Orchid is a token. Its genesis date was December 3rd, 2019. Orchid’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 367,584,352 tokens. Orchid’s official Twitter account is @OrchidProtocol. The official website for Orchid is www.orchid.com. The official message board for Orchid is blog.orchid.com.
Orchid Token Trading
Orchid can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orchid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orchid should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Orchid using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orchid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orchid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.