Beer Money (CURRENCY:BEER) traded 9.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 13th. Beer Money has a total market capitalization of $384,689.32 and $8,670.00 worth of Beer Money was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Beer Money token can now be bought for approximately $0.0157 or 0.00000042 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Beer Money has traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.61 or 0.00042056 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00005509 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $140.21 or 0.00377724 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00040693 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,488.36 or 0.04009604 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00013285 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002694 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
About Beer Money
Beer Money (CRYPTO:BEER) is a token. Its genesis date was December 20th, 2018. Beer Money’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,500,000 tokens. The official website for Beer Money is beer-money.io. Beer Money’s official Twitter account is @Brewery_C_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Beer Money’s official message board is www.medium.com/@beermoney.
Beer Money Token Trading
Beer Money can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beer Money directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beer Money should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beer Money using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beer Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beer Money and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.