VIDT Datalink (CURRENCY:VIDT) traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 13th. In the last week, VIDT Datalink has traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar. VIDT Datalink has a total market capitalization of $30.58 million and approximately $1.43 million worth of VIDT Datalink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VIDT Datalink token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.62 or 0.00001657 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00042121 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00005549 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.60 or 0.00376493 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00040594 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,493.29 or 0.03998610 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002680 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00013255 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
About VIDT Datalink
VIDT Datalink (VIDT) is a token. Its launch date was August 18th, 2018. VIDT Datalink’s total supply is 57,386,799 tokens and its circulating supply is 49,428,303 tokens. The official message board for VIDT Datalink is medium.com/@pim_vee/the-3rd-largest-criminal-activity-is-rapidly-digitizing-but-blockchain-can-fix-it-d3b03f721db6. VIDT Datalink’s official website is about.v-id.org. VIDT Datalink’s official Twitter account is @v_id_blockchain.
VIDT Datalink Token Trading
VIDT Datalink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIDT Datalink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIDT Datalink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VIDT Datalink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIDT Datalink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIDT Datalink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.