BTU Protocol (CURRENCY:BTU) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One BTU Protocol coin can now be bought for approximately $0.61 or 0.00001258 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. BTU Protocol has a market capitalization of $54.59 million and $4,191.00 worth of BTU Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BTU Protocol has traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.35 or 0.00052580 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $355.77 or 0.00737937 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00030401 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 31.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.12 or 0.00037591 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00006173 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.62 or 0.00057291 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2,175.68 or 0.04512796 BTC.
BTU Protocol Profile
BTU Protocol (BTU) is a coin. BTU Protocol’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 90,014,336 coins. The official message board for BTU Protocol is medium.com/@BTUProtocolTeam/latest. BTU Protocol’s official website is www.btu-protocol.com. BTU Protocol’s official Twitter account is @BtuProtocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BTU Protocol is /r/btuprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Booking Token Unit (BTU) protocol is a standardized building block for any decentralized application (dApp) or web site willing to implement booking features for their end-users. The BTU protocol also brings interoperability among decentralized applications that incorporate it. BTU token will be an ERC20 token running the protocol. All platforms implementing the BTU protocol would benefit from a hybrid approach combining an on-chain smart contract and off-chain software components, providing more scalability. “
Buying and Selling BTU Protocol
BTU Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTU Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BTU Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BTU Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BTU Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTU Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.