GET Protocol (CURRENCY:GET) traded 15.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. One GET Protocol token can now be bought for $1.03 or 0.00002140 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. GET Protocol has a total market cap of $11.71 million and $128,662.00 worth of GET Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, GET Protocol has traded up 30.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.32 or 0.00052692 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $353.13 or 0.00735023 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.69 or 0.00030584 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 32% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.10 or 0.00037680 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00006180 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.55 or 0.00057350 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002082 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,175.46 or 0.04528130 BTC.
About GET Protocol
GET Protocol is a token. GET Protocol’s total supply is 33,368,773 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,388,258 tokens. GET Protocol’s official Twitter account is @GUTStickets and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GET Protocol is guts.tickets. The official message board for GET Protocol is blog.guts.tickets. The Reddit community for GET Protocol is /r/GETprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Guaranteed Entrance Token (GET) Protocol, initiated by GUTS Tickets, is a smart ticketing protocol that facilitates the sale of tickets by issuing smart tickets to wallet addresses on the blockchain. The GET team vision is that end-users do not need any technical knowledge in order to use the platform. With this in mind, GUTS has facilitated many events with its application over the last year and has actually sold thousands of real-world tickets in The Netherlands. Together with industry advisers such as manager of No. 1 DJ in the World of Martin Garrix and booker of Adèle the GET team plan to build an honest and transparent ticketing industry. The GET token is an ERC-20 token that will be used to purchase event's tickets. “
Buying and Selling GET Protocol
GET Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GET Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GET Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GET Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GET Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GET Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.