Klimatas (CURRENCY:KTS) traded down 18.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. During the last week, Klimatas has traded 13.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Klimatas has a market cap of $16,389.07 and approximately $47.00 worth of Klimatas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Klimatas coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0227 or 0.00000047 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digiwage (WAGE) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded down 55.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Klimatas is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Klimatas’ total supply is 1,575,256 coins and its circulating supply is 722,904 coins. The Reddit community for Klimatas is /r/Klimatas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Klimatas’ official website is klimatas.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Klimatas is an innovative project, centered at bridging the gap between the blockchain technology and investors involved in making sure that the sustainable development goals are met. Klimatas believes that investors can make a whole lot of profit from investing in innovative projects that will in the long run aid the sustainable development goals. “
Klimatas Coin Trading
Klimatas can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Klimatas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Klimatas should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Klimatas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Klimatas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Klimatas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.