LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LC4) traded up 4.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One LEOcoin token can now be bought for $0.0462 or 0.00000431 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, LEOcoin has traded 1.8% higher against the dollar. LEOcoin has a market cap of $69,386.94 and $344.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48,043.23 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,546.81 or 0.03219613 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $173.34 or 0.00360793 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $502.57 or 0.01046086 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $214.39 or 0.00446242 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $184.37 or 0.00383769 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 31.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00004082 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.42 or 0.00254811 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 20.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00022877 BTC.
LEOcoin (CRYPTO:LC4) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,501,964 tokens. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LEOcoin is www.lc4foundation.org.
LEOcoin Token Trading
LEOcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.