Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded 16.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. Over the last seven days, Lunyr has traded down 37.7% against the US dollar. One Lunyr token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00000328 BTC on popular exchanges. Lunyr has a market cap of $354,272.81 and $142,111.00 worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.69 or 0.00052479 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $326.90 or 0.00694865 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 31% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00032386 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 30.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00038341 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00006217 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.08 or 0.00057560 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002128 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2,039.27 or 0.04334726 BTC.
LUN is a token. It was first traded on March 29th, 2017. Lunyr’s total supply is 2,703,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,297,853 tokens. Lunyr’s official Twitter account is @Lunyrinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Lunyr is lunyr.com. The Reddit community for Lunyr is /r/Lunyr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Lunyr
Lunyr can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lunyr should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lunyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.