MEET.ONE (CURRENCY:MEETONE) traded down 12.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 23rd. MEET.ONE has a market cap of $502,428.26 and approximately $735.00 worth of MEET.ONE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, MEET.ONE has traded up 5.7% against the US dollar. One MEET.ONE token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002090 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $223.16 or 0.00466617 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.27 or 0.00069569 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00000963 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.14 or 0.00079750 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.56 or 0.00057633 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 121.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000546 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $242.44 or 0.00506933 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.68 or 0.00072521 BTC.
MEET.ONE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,913,271,866 tokens. MEET.ONE’s official Twitter account is @MeetDotOne and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MEET.ONE is meet.one. The official message board for MEET.ONE is medium.com/@MEET.ONE.
MEET.ONE Token Trading
MEET.ONE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MEET.ONE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MEET.ONE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MEET.ONE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MEET.ONE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MEET.ONE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.