MotaCoin (CURRENCY:MOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. During the last week, MotaCoin has traded 0.9% higher against the dollar. MotaCoin has a market cap of $130,384.88 and $869.00 worth of MotaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MotaCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0040 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PRiVCY (PRIV) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Impleum (IMPL) traded 33.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ultra Clear (UCR) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Fanaticos Cash (FCH) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Diplexcoin (DLX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000022 BTC.
MotaCoin Coin Profile
MotaCoin (MOTA) is a coin. Its genesis date was March 18th, 2018. MotaCoin’s total supply is 67,208,021 coins and its circulating supply is 32,759,735 coins. The official website for MotaCoin is www.motacoin.net.
MotaCoin Coin Trading
MotaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MotaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MotaCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MotaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MotaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MotaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.