Observer (CURRENCY:OBSR) traded down 28.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Observer coin can now be purchased for $0.0057 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges. Observer has a market capitalization of $13.01 million and $20.04 million worth of Observer was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Observer has traded up 15.8% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.35 or 0.00052580 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $355.77 or 0.00737937 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00030401 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 31.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $18.12 or 0.00037591 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00006173 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $27.62 or 0.00057291 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,175.68 or 0.04512796 BTC.
OBSR is a coin. It launched on October 5th, 2018. Observer’s total supply is 15,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 2,296,917,316 coins. The official website for Observer is www.obsr.org. The Reddit community for Observer is /r/OBSR. Observer’s official Twitter account is @observerfounda1.
According to CryptoCompare, “OBSR (OBSERVER Coin) is a utility coin that promotes crowd-sourced weather data trading. Individuals earn OBSR by sending personal weather observations, such as air temperature, pressure, humidity, and fine dust concentrations, to the OBSERVER FOUNDATION. Whenever observations are successfully performed the data provider receives OBSR as compensation. All observations are subject to quality control by meteorological experts and managed through big data technology. Data buyers can purchase OBSR from the cryptocurrency exchanges for weather data and acquire data through the OBSERVER FOUNDATION. “
Observer Coin Trading
Observer can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Observer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Observer should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Observer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Observer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Observer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.