Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded 10.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 23rd. Pillar has a market cap of $6.35 million and approximately $185,227.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Pillar has traded down 24.9% against the US dollar. One Pillar token can currently be purchased for about $0.0245 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.94 or 0.00054940 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $351.84 or 0.00717591 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 52.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.60 or 0.00031813 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 33.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.11 or 0.00038966 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00006260 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $28.56 or 0.00058250 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002042 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002039 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2,154.32 or 0.04393853 BTC.
Pillar is a token. It was first traded on July 14th, 2017. Pillar’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 259,348,201 tokens. The Reddit community for Pillar is /r/PillarProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pillar’s official Twitter account is @PillarWallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pillar’s official message board is medium.com/pillarproject. Pillar’s official website is pillarproject.io.
Pillar Token Trading
Pillar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pillar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pillar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.