Primas (CURRENCY:PST) traded 24.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. During the last week, Primas has traded 17.1% lower against the US dollar. One Primas token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0246 or 0.00000051 BTC on exchanges. Primas has a market cap of $1.29 million and approximately $10.75 million worth of Primas was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $173.98 or 0.00360088 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 30.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00004046 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0862 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00003206 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002772 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000398 BTC.
Primas Token Profile
Primas (CRYPTO:PST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 21st, 2017. Primas’ total supply is 101,342,466 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,692,565 tokens. Primas’ official Twitter account is @PrimasOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Primas’ official website is primas.io. The Reddit community for Primas is /r/Primas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Primas Token Trading
Primas can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primas should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Primas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.