Beer Money (CURRENCY:BEER) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 23rd. Beer Money has a market cap of $345,029.13 and $8,799.00 worth of Beer Money was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Beer Money has traded 11.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Beer Money token can now be purchased for $0.0141 or 0.00000029 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00052402 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $349.53 or 0.00727737 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00031368 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 28.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.91 or 0.00037280 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00006134 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.59 or 0.00057453 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2,203.81 or 0.04588361 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002082 BTC.
Beer Money Profile
BEER is a token. It was first traded on December 20th, 2018. Beer Money’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,500,000 tokens. The official message board for Beer Money is www.medium.com/@beermoney. The official website for Beer Money is beer-money.io. Beer Money’s official Twitter account is @Brewery_C_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Beer Money Token Trading
Beer Money can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beer Money directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beer Money should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beer Money using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beer Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beer Money and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.