COVER Protocol (CURRENCY:COVER) traded 12.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. COVER Protocol has a total market cap of $61.31 million and $8.06 million worth of COVER Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One COVER Protocol token can now be purchased for $1,030.09 or 0.02179874 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, COVER Protocol has traded 34.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002116 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $215.16 or 0.00455326 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.63 or 0.00069042 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00000975 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.15 or 0.00078625 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded 83.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $25.56 or 0.00054081 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $226.79 or 0.00479924 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.51 or 0.00073023 BTC.
COVER Protocol Profile
COVER Protocol’s total supply is 67,308 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,514 tokens. COVER Protocol’s official message board is coverprotocol.medium.com. COVER Protocol’s official website is www.coverprotocol.com.
COVER Protocol Token Trading
COVER Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as COVER Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade COVER Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase COVER Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for COVER Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COVER Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.