HempCoin (CURRENCY:THC) traded 32.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One HempCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0099 or 0.00000021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, HempCoin has traded down 11.9% against the U.S. dollar. HempCoin has a total market cap of $2.59 million and $5,401.00 worth of HempCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $47,255.62 or 1.00001973 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.99 or 0.00040176 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00006973 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 21.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.52 or 0.00121725 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0900 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00003502 BTC.
HempCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 9th, 2014. HempCoin’s total supply is 260,747,583 coins and its circulating supply is 260,612,433 coins. The official website for HempCoin is hempcoin.org. The official message board for HempCoin is medium.com/the-center-branch. The Reddit community for HempCoin is /r/thehempcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
HempCoin Coin Trading
HempCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HempCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HempCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HempCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HempCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HempCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.