pEOS (CURRENCY:PEOS) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One pEOS coin can currently be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, pEOS has traded up 17.5% against the dollar. pEOS has a total market cap of $688,508.05 and approximately $1,071.00 worth of pEOS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002091 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $220.61 or 0.00461302 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $33.45 or 0.00069940 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00000980 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $38.18 or 0.00079829 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 73.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.56 or 0.00055545 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $233.30 or 0.00487827 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $35.15 or 0.00073490 BTC.
pEOS’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 828,353,669 coins. pEOS’s official Twitter account is @peos_one and its Facebook page is accessible here. pEOS’s official website is peos.one. The official message board for pEOS is medium.com/@pEOS_one.
According to CryptoCompare, “pEOS is a smart contract implementation of a privacy token, based on the technology that powers the anonymous cryptocurrency Monero, which is capable of running on top of EOSIO software. It allows private and untraceable transactions of, its EOS-based token, pEOS, among EOS users. Before EOSIO enabled developers to utilize system level languages like C++, the development of highly complex smart contracts like pEOS was almost impossible. “
pEOS Coin Trading
pEOS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as pEOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire pEOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase pEOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for pEOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for pEOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.