Azuki (CURRENCY:AZUKI) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last week, Azuki has traded down 28.6% against the US dollar. One Azuki coin can now be purchased for $1.10 or 0.00001910 BTC on popular exchanges. Azuki has a market capitalization of $10.76 million and $288,686.00 worth of Azuki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00001693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $40.59 or 0.00070344 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.96 or 0.00265088 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00005473 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $451.97 or 0.00783305 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,720.75 or 1.00034728 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.06 or 0.00017433 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $406.87 or 0.00705143 BTC.
Azuki’s total supply is 9,828,148 coins and its circulating supply is 9,761,335 coins. Azuki’s official website is dokidoki.finance. Azuki’s official Twitter account is @dokidokifinance and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Doki Doki Finance is a DeFi ecosystem project with original code and visuals inspired by Retro Japanese aesthetics. AZUKI is a secondary token created for the up-coming Doki Doki NFT DaPP and full-service NFT platform. “
Azuki Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azuki directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Azuki should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Azuki using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Azuki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azuki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.