BASIC (CURRENCY:BASIC) traded up 14% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. BASIC has a total market capitalization of $50.21 million and $28,371.00 worth of BASIC was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BASIC has traded down 27.4% against the U.S. dollar. One BASIC coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0101 or 0.00000017 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.61 or 0.00056400 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.11 or 0.00022672 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $368.05 or 0.00636628 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $48.47 or 0.00083837 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00030208 BTC.
BASIC is a coin. BASIC’s total supply is 8,326,258,167 coins and its circulating supply is 4,965,151,055 coins. The official message board for BASIC is medium.com/thebasic. The official website for BASIC is basic.finance. BASIC’s official Twitter account is @thebasicfinance.
According to CryptoCompare, “BASIC is an Erc-20 based token designed for automating rewards while providing benefits to the crypto finance users. “
Buying and Selling BASIC
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BASIC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BASIC should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BASIC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BASIC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BASIC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.