Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 7th. One Bitcoin Atom coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0765 or 0.00000135 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Bitcoin Atom has traded 24.6% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin Atom has a market cap of $1.41 million and approximately $190.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0807 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 22.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Bitcoin Atom Profile
BCA is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Bitcoin Atom’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 18,418,931 coins. The official message board for Bitcoin Atom is medium.com/@bitcoinatom. The official website for Bitcoin Atom is bitcoinatom.io. Bitcoin Atom’s official Twitter account is @atombitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Atom is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Atom is a SegWit enabled Bitcoin fork that uses the SHA256 algorithm and is secured by utilizing the so-called hybrid consensus: both PoW and PoS. The BCA will also be using the lightning network swaps allowing for instant off-chain atomic swaps, which are cheaper and more useful for smaller transactions and have better privacy properties. “
Bitcoin Atom Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Atom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Atom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.