Constellation (CURRENCY:DAG) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Constellation has a market capitalization of $84.43 million and approximately $1.55 million worth of Constellation was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Constellation has traded down 20.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Constellation coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0666 or 0.00000115 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.50 or 0.00056162 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.27 or 0.00022933 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $367.26 or 0.00634674 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.30 or 0.00083467 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.55 or 0.00030336 BTC.
Constellation is a coin. Its genesis date was May 24th, 2018. Constellation’s total supply is 3,711,998,690 coins and its circulating supply is 1,266,911,931 coins. The Reddit community for Constellation is /r/constellation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Constellation’s official message board is constellationlabs.io/blog. The official website for Constellation is www.constellationlabs.io. Constellation’s official Twitter account is @conste11ation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Constellation is a Horizontally Scalable Blockchain with mobile support. By “Horizontal Scalable”, is mentioned that Network capacity is proportional to the user adoption, which concedes the network the strength to have more and more users in a medium to far future. Constellation will work with its own smart contacts to support blockchain's microservices. In addition, the platform uses reputation-based incentives in order to remove the costs from transactions fees. The DAG token is still under development and it will be released first as an ERC20 cryptocurrency, with the further objective to migrate to its own mainnet and become the Constellation native token. “
Buying and Selling Constellation
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Constellation directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Constellation should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Constellation using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Constellation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Constellation and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.