CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. CyberVein has a market cap of $276.50 million and $6.71 million worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CyberVein coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.26 or 0.00000460 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, CyberVein has traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel (DVPN) traded 31% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
CyberVein is a coin. It launched on March 4th, 2018. CyberVein’s total supply is 2,147,483,648 coins and its circulating supply is 1,060,404,496 coins. The Reddit community for CyberVein is https://reddit.com/r/CyberVeinOfficial. CyberVein’s official website is www.cybervein.org. CyberVein’s official Twitter account is @cyberveingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The CyberVein platform is a Distributed Ledger System that allows for the decentralized management of complex datasets on the blockchain, without requiring centralized storage providers. CyberVein (CVT) is an ERC20 compliant token in the Ethereum network. “
Buying and Selling CyberVein
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberVein should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CyberVein using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.