Frontier (CURRENCY:FRONT) traded 5.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Over the last seven days, Frontier has traded 20.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Frontier has a total market cap of $121.87 million and approximately $137.03 million worth of Frontier was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Frontier coin can now be bought for about $3.33 or 0.00005758 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.29 or 0.00055809 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.11 or 0.00022663 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $367.44 or 0.00635019 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $48.49 or 0.00083801 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.54 or 0.00030307 BTC.
Frontier (FRONT) is a coin. Its launch date was September 11th, 2020. Frontier’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 36,580,000 coins. Frontier’s official message board is medium.com/@Frontierwallet. The official website for Frontier is frontier.xyz. Frontier’s official Twitter account is @FrontierDotXYZ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Frontier is a chain-agnostic DeFi aggregation layer. To date, it has added support for DeFi on Ethereum, Binance Chain, BandChain, Kava, and Harmony. Via StaFi Protocol, it will enter into the Polkadot ecosystem, and it will now put efforts towards Serum. “
Buying and Selling Frontier
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Frontier directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Frontier should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Frontier using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Frontier Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Frontier and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.