Kava (CURRENCY:KAVA) traded down 12% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 7th. In the last week, Kava has traded down 33.3% against the US dollar. Kava has a market capitalization of $66.12 million and approximately $24.61 million worth of Kava was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kava coin can currently be purchased for about $1.97 or 0.00018505 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.23 or 0.00053524 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002358 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $176.73 or 0.00312925 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.12 or 0.00010830 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000632 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.59 or 0.00029378 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.64 or 0.00011749 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00003088 BTC.
- NativeCoin (N8V) traded up 258.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.30 or 0.00020008 BTC.
Kava uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 23rd, 2019. Kava’s total supply is 106,274,714 coins and its circulating supply is 33,485,395 coins. The official website for Kava is www.kava.io. Kava’s official message board is medium.com/kava-labs.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kava is a PoS blockchain built on Cosmos, with its own native KAVA token that is deployed in its governance model along with its multi-collateral backed USDX stable coin. “
Buying and Selling Kava
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kava directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kava should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kava using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kava Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kava and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.