Multiplier (CURRENCY:BMXX) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 8th. Over the last seven days, Multiplier has traded down 12.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Multiplier coin can currently be bought for about $26.22 or 0.00045410 BTC on major exchanges. Multiplier has a market cap of $26.55 million and $269,799.00 worth of Multiplier was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001733 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00001649 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.62 or 0.00070346 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.67 or 0.00262670 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00005509 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $444.03 or 0.00768982 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57,794.93 or 1.00090488 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $408.16 or 0.00706855 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00016942 BTC.
Multiplier’s total supply is 1,047,730 coins and its circulating supply is 1,012,442 coins. Multiplier’s official website is multiplier.finance. Multiplier’s official Twitter account is @MultiplierMXX and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Multiplier is medium.com/@multiplierfinance.
According to CryptoCompare, “Multi-Chain Lend (MCL) is an algorithmic money market system designed to bring secure and unique lending and borrowing opportunities like flash loans onto the Binance Smart Chain. The protocol designs are architected and forked based on Aave with revenue sharing components for liquidity providers and token holders that govern the protocol. bMXX, a BSC token, will be the governance token of Multi-Chain Lend (MCL). “
Multiplier Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Multiplier directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Multiplier should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Multiplier using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Multiplier Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Multiplier and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.