Neutrino Dollar (CURRENCY:USDN) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 8th. Neutrino Dollar has a total market cap of $26.57 million and $1.23 million worth of Neutrino Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Neutrino Dollar has traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Neutrino Dollar coin can currently be bought for about $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- KnoxFS (KFX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00049800 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $80.82 or 0.00139581 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded up 62.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- BackPacker Coin (BPC) traded 413% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00005000 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- Uptrennd (1UP) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000023 BTC.
About Neutrino Dollar
Neutrino Dollar is a coin. It was first traded on November 22nd, 2019. Neutrino Dollar’s total supply is 26,412,090 coins. The official message board for Neutrino Dollar is medium.com/@neutrinoteam. Neutrino Dollar’s official Twitter account is @neutrino_proto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Neutrino Dollar’s official website is beta.neutrino.at.
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutrino USD (USDN) is an algorithmic crypto-collateralized stablecoin pegged to the US dollar. All operations involving USDN, such as issuance, collateralization, staking and reward payouts, are fully transparent and governed by a smart contract. “
Neutrino Dollar Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutrino Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neutrino Dollar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neutrino Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neutrino Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutrino Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.