Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded up 15.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last week, Polymath has traded down 31.2% against the US dollar. One Polymath coin can currently be bought for $0.45 or 0.00000789 BTC on popular exchanges. Polymath has a market capitalization of $273.35 million and $9.78 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $220.29 or 0.00388070 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00003672 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00005248 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002369 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Precium (PCM) traded up 168.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000115 BTC.
Polymath Coin Profile
Polymath (CRYPTO:POLY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 610,332,297 coins. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polybitco. The official website for Polymath is www.polymath.network. Polymath’s official message board is blog.polymath.network. The Reddit community for Polymath is /r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Polymath Network is a blockchain-based system to coordinate and incentivize participants to collaborate and launch financial products on the blockchain. The Polymath team aims to create a standard token protocol which embeds defined requirements into the tokens themselves to ease the primary issuance and secondary trading of blockchain securities tokens. “
Polymath Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polymath using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.