Qcash (CURRENCY:QC) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Qcash has a market capitalization of $67.72 million and approximately $816.79 million worth of Qcash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Qcash has traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Qcash token can currently be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00000255 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00001683 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $40.92 or 0.00070784 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $148.37 or 0.00256642 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00005463 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $454.78 or 0.00786647 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,821.60 or 1.00015513 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.09 or 0.00017452 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $406.68 or 0.00703446 BTC.
Qcash Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Qcash is a cryptocurrency with a value meant to mirror the value of the CNY (Chinese Yuan). The price of 1 Qcash is 1 CNY. Users can use 1 CNY to buy 1 QC and then use QC to exchange BTC, LTC, ETH or other crypto assets. QC is a stable coin and an intermediate currency for traders who want to use CNY to exchange with cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Qcash
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qcash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qcash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qcash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.