Royale Finance (CURRENCY:ROYA) traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. In the last week, Royale Finance has traded down 34.8% against the U.S. dollar. Royale Finance has a total market cap of $3.72 million and approximately $1.74 million worth of Royale Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Royale Finance coin can now be bought for about $0.37 or 0.00000642 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00001695 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001729 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $40.66 or 0.00070231 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $153.01 or 0.00264270 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00005476 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $454.69 or 0.00785316 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57,801.91 or 0.99833201 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $10.21 or 0.00017637 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $407.02 or 0.00702995 BTC.
About Royale Finance
Royale Finance was first traded on December 18th, 2020. Royale Finance’s total supply is 72,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 10,017,979 coins. Royale Finance’s official Twitter account is @Royale_Finance.
According to CryptoCompare, “Royale is a cross-chain De-Fi solution for the iGaming industry. Its user-centric platform creates Web 3.0 smart-backed liquidity that allows iGaming entrepreneurs to bootstrap innovation with the security and transparency of the blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Royale Finance
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Royale Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Royale Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Royale Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Royale Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Royale Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.