MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded up 2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 14th. In the last week, MaidSafeCoin has traded 14.4% higher against the dollar. MaidSafeCoin has a market cap of $552.03 million and $2.95 million worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MaidSafeCoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.22 or 0.00001926 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00002812 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001580 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $43.15 or 0.00068111 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $172.38 or 0.00272124 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00004763 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $471.86 or 0.00744897 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.33 or 0.00024194 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62,981.69 or 0.99425614 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $538.04 or 0.00849379 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
MaidSafeCoin’s launch date was April 22nd, 2014. MaidSafeCoin’s total supply is 452,552,412 coins. The Reddit community for MaidSafeCoin is /r/maidsafe and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for MaidSafeCoin is safenetwork.tech. MaidSafeCoin’s official Twitter account is @maidsafe and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for MaidSafeCoin is safenetforum.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Client applications can access, store, mutate and communicate on the network. The clients allow people to anonymously join the network and cannot prevent people joining. Data is presented to clients as virtual drives mounted on their machines, application data, internal to applications, communication data as well as dynamic data that is manipulated via client applications depending on the programming methods employed. Examples of client apps are; cloud storage, encrypted messaging, web sites, crypto wallets, document processing of any data provided by any program, distributed databases, research sharing of documents, research and ideas with IPR protection if required, document signing, contract signing, decentralized co-operative groups or companies, trading mechanisms and many others. The clients can access every Internet service known today and introduce many services currently not possible with a centralised architecture. These clients, when accessing the network, will ensure that users never type another password to access any further services. The client contains many cryptographically secured key pairs and can use these automatically sign requests for session management or membership of any network service. Therefore, a website with membership can present a join button and merely clicking that would sign an authority and allow access in the future. Digital voting, aggregated news, knowledge transfer of even very secret information is now all possible, and this is just the beginning! “
MaidSafeCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaidSafeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MaidSafeCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MaidSafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.