Azuki (CURRENCY:AZUKI) traded up 14.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 19th. Azuki has a total market cap of $8.66 million and $432,304.00 worth of Azuki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Azuki has traded up 6.5% against the US dollar. One Azuki coin can currently be purchased for $0.84 or 0.00001480 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00002461 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $36.73 or 0.00064465 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $160.18 or 0.00281131 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00004416 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00027641 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $397.50 or 0.00697636 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $56,631.09 or 0.99391206 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $501.96 or 0.00880964 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Azuki’s total supply is 10,355,745 coins and its circulating supply is 10,271,819 coins. The official website for Azuki is dokidoki.finance. Azuki’s official Twitter account is @dokidokifinance and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Doki Doki Finance is a DeFi ecosystem project with original code and visuals inspired by Retro Japanese aesthetics. AZUKI is a secondary token created for the up-coming Doki Doki NFT DaPP and full-service NFT platform. “
Buying and Selling Azuki
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azuki directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Azuki should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Azuki using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Azuki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azuki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.