Nord Finance (CURRENCY:NORD) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 19th. One Nord Finance coin can now be bought for approximately $6.22 or 0.00010950 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Nord Finance has traded down 30.4% against the US dollar. Nord Finance has a total market capitalization of $6.60 million and $907,655.00 worth of Nord Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002456 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001761 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36.54 or 0.00064356 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $159.35 or 0.00280620 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00004462 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.82 or 0.00027856 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $396.73 or 0.00698667 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56,627.43 or 0.99724855 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $500.00 or 0.00880539 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Nord Finance Coin Profile
Nord Finance’s genesis date was January 12th, 2021. Nord Finance’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,061,984 coins. Nord Finance’s official Twitter account is @Nord_Finance and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nord Finance, a blockchain agnostic platform, is an advanced decentralized financial ecosystem focusing on simplifying decentralized finance products for users by highlighting traditional finance’s key attributes. Deployed on the Ethereum Network, it integrates multi-chain interoperability, thus proposing a plethora of financial primitives, which constitute savings, advisory, loans against assets, investment/funds management, and swaps. “
Buying and Selling Nord Finance
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nord Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nord Finance should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nord Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nord Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nord Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.