Zero Utility Token (CURRENCY:ZUT) traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 19th. One Zero Utility Token coin can now be purchased for about $1,668.11 or 0.02927637 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Zero Utility Token has traded down 16.4% against the U.S. dollar. Zero Utility Token has a market capitalization of $1.62 million and $10,259.00 worth of Zero Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.54 or 0.00069393 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.33 or 0.00019892 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.35 or 0.00090124 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $383.12 or 0.00672401 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.37 or 0.00042780 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001753 BTC.
Zero Utility Token Coin Profile
Zero Utility Token is a coin. Its launch date was September 16th, 2020. Zero Utility Token’s total supply is 969 coins. The official website for Zero Utility Token is www.zeroutility.io. Zero Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @UtilityZero and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zero Utility Token ($ZUT) is a token run by the community, for the community. The token exists as an incentive for the community to build products that fulfil utility gaps within the DeFi space and directly support Zero Utility's token. There are no dev funds or liquidity pool keys. “
Zero Utility Token Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zero Utility Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zero Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.