CryptoFlow (CURRENCY:CFL) traded up 3.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. CryptoFlow has a market capitalization of $703,756.53 and approximately $920.00 worth of CryptoFlow was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, CryptoFlow has traded 22.8% lower against the US dollar. One CryptoFlow coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $35.65 or 0.00065329 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $145.72 or 0.00267027 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00004289 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $631.32 or 0.01156847 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.57 or 0.00032191 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $404.45 or 0.00741115 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,898.06 or 1.00596117 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
CryptoFlow’s total supply is 386,848,901 coins and its circulating supply is 92,026,159 coins. CryptoFlow’s official Twitter account is @CryptoFlow7 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CryptoFlow is cryptoflow.co.uk.
Buying and Selling CryptoFlow
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoFlow directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoFlow should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CryptoFlow using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoFlow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoFlow and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.