JUST (CURRENCY:JST) traded down 9.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. JUST has a market capitalization of $271.41 million and $250.95 million worth of JUST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One JUST coin can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00000224 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, JUST has traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002589 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001866 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $35.01 or 0.00065342 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $140.71 or 0.00262590 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00004296 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $619.66 or 0.01156388 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.77 or 0.00031298 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $393.51 or 0.00734364 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $53,644.54 or 1.00109583 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
JUST’s launch date was April 3rd, 2020. JUST’s total supply is 9,900,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 2,260,326,706 coins. JUST’s official Twitter account is @DeFi_JUST and its Facebook page is accessible here. JUST’s official website is just.network/#. The official message board for JUST is medium.com/@TronFoundation/the-testnet-of-the-tron-based-stablecoins-lending-platform-successfully-completed-platform-662e0649209f.
According to CryptoCompare, “JST is a part of the USDJ currency system. Holding JST can participate in the community governance of JUST and pay the stabilization fee for CDP borrowing in the JUST system. “
JUST Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as JUST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire JUST should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase JUST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.