Nimiq (CURRENCY:NIM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Nimiq has a total market capitalization of $74.48 million and approximately $1.52 million worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Nimiq has traded down 8.4% against the dollar. One Nimiq coin can now be purchased for $0.0097 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $54,429.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,349.32 or 0.06153494 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 20.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $311.42 or 0.00572149 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $982.42 or 0.01804939 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $65.91 or 0.00121091 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $394.40 or 0.00724602 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $343.58 or 0.00631245 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $246.98 or 0.00453765 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00004619 BTC.
Nimiq (CRYPTO:NIM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 6th, 2017. Nimiq’s total supply is 8,379,418,725 coins and its circulating supply is 7,717,918,725 coins. Nimiq’s official message board is medium.com/nimiq-network. Nimiq’s official website is nimiq.com. Nimiq’s official Twitter account is @nimiq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nimiq is /r/Nimiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Nimiq Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nimiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nimiq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nimiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nimiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.