PIXEL (CURRENCY:PXL) traded down 15.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 4th. PIXEL has a total market cap of $58.30 million and approximately $663.00 worth of PIXEL was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PIXEL coin can now be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00000192 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, PIXEL has traded 4.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $54,487.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $975.33 or 0.01790006 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $337.51 or 0.00619419 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $35.41 or 0.00064988 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00001545 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00004041 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000012 BTC.
PIXEL (PXL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. PIXEL’s total supply is 987,500,000 coins and its circulating supply is 557,577,505 coins. PIXEL’s official website is piction.network/en. The official message board for PIXEL is medium.com/piction. PIXEL’s official Twitter account is @PLXDev and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “PhalanXL provides a mining platform where miners can sell, buy, trade and rent mining resources and computational power. The QT-client also, allows users to store and trade multiple cryptocurrencies “
PIXEL Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PIXEL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PIXEL should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PIXEL using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PIXEL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PIXEL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.