Akash Network (CURRENCY:AKT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 4th. In the last seven days, Akash Network has traded 8.6% lower against the dollar. One Akash Network coin can currently be bought for about $5.41 or 0.00009829 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Akash Network has a total market cap of $306.15 million and $1.41 million worth of Akash Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00002629 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.05 or 0.00065472 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $148.20 or 0.00269190 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00004206 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $641.84 or 0.01165824 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.78 or 0.00032299 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $400.39 or 0.00727255 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $55,074.35 or 1.00036096 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Akash Network Profile
Akash Network’s total supply is 134,524,074 coins and its circulating supply is 56,575,886 coins. Akash Network’s official Twitter account is @akashnet_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Akash Network is https://reddit.com/r/akashnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Akash Network’s official website is akash.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Akash DeCloud is a cloud built for DeFi, decentralized projects, and high growth companies, providing scale, flexibility, and price performance. Its serverless computing platform is compatible with all cloud providers and all applications that run on the cloud. “
Akash Network Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akash Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Akash Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Akash Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Akash Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akash Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.