Beefy.Finance (CURRENCY:BIFI) traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Over the last week, Beefy.Finance has traded 27.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Beefy.Finance has a total market capitalization of $124.11 million and $9.17 million worth of Beefy.Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Beefy.Finance coin can now be bought for approximately $1,723.69 or 0.03143714 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.09 or 0.00058523 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002430 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $183.38 or 0.00334451 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00008983 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.55 or 0.00032002 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.05 or 0.00011033 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000125 BTC.
Beefy.Finance (BIFI) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 25th, 2017. Beefy.Finance’s total supply is 80,000 coins and its circulating supply is 72,000 coins. Beefy.Finance’s official message board is medium.com/beefyfinance. The official website for Beefy.Finance is beefy.finance. Beefy.Finance’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinFile.
According to CryptoCompare, “Beefy.Finance is a yield optimizer operating on Binance Smart Chain. In return for a small fee, Beefy.Finance automates several investment strategies utilizing liquidity pools. The project consists of an anonymous team, directly inspired by the yield optimization projects that had been developed on the Ethereum network. Its governance token distribution contracts went live on September 22, 2020, and the first set of vaults were opened on October 8, 2020. “
Buying and Selling Beefy.Finance
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beefy.Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beefy.Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beefy.Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beefy.Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beefy.Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.