Celo Dollar (CURRENCY:CUSD) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 4th. Celo Dollar has a market capitalization of $48.31 million and $276,348.00 worth of Celo Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Celo Dollar has traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Celo Dollar coin can now be purchased for about $1.01 or 0.00001889 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.25 or 0.00084935 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00019136 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001877 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.51 or 0.00068524 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $452.14 or 0.00848615 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,245.44 or 0.09845025 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $53.79 or 0.00100954 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.68 or 0.00044449 BTC.
About Celo Dollar
Celo Dollar (CRYPTO:CUSD) is a coin. It launched on April 3rd, 2018. Celo Dollar’s total supply is 48,004,798 coins. Celo Dollar’s official Twitter account is @carbon_money. The Reddit community for Celo Dollar is https://reddit.com/r/celo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Celo Dollar’s official website is celo.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Carbon is a non-collateralised stable coin that has two types of tokens, the Carbon stable coin and the Carbon Credit token (“Carbon Credit”). If the demand of the Carbon stable coin starts to decrease Carbon Credits are auctioned off via a reverse Dutch auction smart contract to the market participants who are willing to burn their stable coins (Carbon). On the other scenario, when the demand for the Carbon stable coin increases new minted stable coins are distributed to Carbon Credit holders on a pro-rata basis, originating downward pressure to push the price back to the peg. “
Buying and Selling Celo Dollar
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celo Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Celo Dollar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Celo Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Celo Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celo Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.