Eden (CURRENCY:EDN) traded down 13% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Eden has a market capitalization of $3.15 million and approximately $96,250.00 worth of Eden was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Eden has traded 23.5% lower against the dollar. One Eden coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $48.53 or 0.00087919 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.82 or 0.00019597 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001812 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $38.42 or 0.00069610 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $462.26 or 0.00837487 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5,306.98 or 0.09614778 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.59 or 0.00100706 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.78 or 0.00044888 BTC.
EDN is a coin. Eden’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 600,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for Eden is /r/edenchainio. Eden’s official Twitter account is @edenchainio. Eden’s official message board is edenchain.io/get-started/blog. Eden’s official website is edenchain.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Edenchain is a blockchain technology designed specifically with enterprises in mind. It is fast, secure and third generation blockchain platform that allows all tangible and intangible values to be capitalized through smart contracts, enabling people to freely trade through the internet without intermediaries. EdenChain’s blockchain technology enables enterprises to customize their businesses based on their needs while retaining a high degree of control and privacy. EdenChain uses Merkle Tree and Namespace technology to solve performance issues by executing transactions in parallel, enabling it to handle an essentially unlimited number of TPS with an affordable processing fee. “
Eden Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Eden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.