RMPL (CURRENCY:RMPL) traded down 3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One RMPL coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.21 or 0.00002210 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, RMPL has traded up 8.9% against the US dollar. RMPL has a total market cap of $816,160.65 and $523.00 worth of RMPL was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.82 or 0.00089090 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.61 or 0.00019361 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001825 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37.86 or 0.00069078 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $468.29 or 0.00854505 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5,408.43 or 0.09869009 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.50 or 0.00101278 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.58 or 0.00044854 BTC.
RMPL Coin Profile
RMPL (CRYPTO:RMPL) is a coin. RMPL’s total supply is 807,925 coins and its circulating supply is 673,872 coins. RMPL’s official Twitter account is @RmplDefi. The official website for RMPL is www.rmpl.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “RMPL is a DeFi protocol with an elastic supply model. This means that the total supply of RMPL is constantly changing via a Rebase, the exact date and time of the Rebase is random to prevent price manipulation and exploitation by bots. “
RMPL Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RMPL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RMPL should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RMPL using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RMPL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RMPL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.