SmartCredit Token (CURRENCY:SMARTCREDI) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 4th. In the last week, SmartCredit Token has traded 29.9% lower against the dollar. SmartCredit Token has a market capitalization of $7.29 million and $1.65 million worth of SmartCredit Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SmartCredit Token coin can currently be bought for about $5.48 or 0.00010290 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002602 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001877 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.79 or 0.00065290 BTC.
- KLAYswap Protocol (KSP) traded up 2,848.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,848.28 or 0.03468994 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $140.40 or 0.00263514 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00004276 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $617.33 or 0.01158653 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.84 or 0.00031608 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $389.14 or 0.00730372 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $53,310.08 or 1.00056295 BTC.
SmartCredit Token Profile
SmartCredit Token’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,329,759 coins. SmartCredit Token’s official Twitter account is @smartcredit_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SmartCredit Token is smartcredit.io.
SmartCredit Token Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCredit Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCredit Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmartCredit Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCredit Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCredit Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.