Thunder Token (CURRENCY:TT) traded down 7.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 4th. In the last week, Thunder Token has traded 13.5% lower against the dollar. Thunder Token has a market cap of $119.65 million and $7.56 million worth of Thunder Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Thunder Token coin can currently be purchased for $0.0165 or 0.00000030 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00017252 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $162.79 or 0.00295341 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00001801 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001183 BTC.
- Digital Reserve Currency (DRC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000103 BTC.
About Thunder Token
TT is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 1st, 2018. Thunder Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,270,505,950 coins. Thunder Token’s official Twitter account is @ThunderProtocol. The official message board for Thunder Token is medium.com/thunderofficial. The Reddit community for Thunder Token is /r/thundertoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Thunder Token is www.thundercore.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “ThunderCore is an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compliant blockchain. Tokens based on the ERC-20 standard can be minted and deployed on ThunderCore. ThunderCore is its own blockchain with its own native cryptocurrency. It is EVM-compatible with throughput of 1,200+ TPS, sub-second confirmation times, and low gas costs—making it quick and easy for DApps to deploy and scale. Consensus Nodes complete a single round of voting to confirm transactions in under a second. The accelerator, a DDoS-resilient distributed system, coordinates the network of consensus nodes. “
Thunder Token Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thunder Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Thunder Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Thunder Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thunder Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thunder Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.