Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Over the last seven days, Zero has traded 19.2% lower against the dollar. Zero has a market cap of $4.07 million and approximately $34,649.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zero coin can now be purchased for $0.41 or 0.00000767 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $241.43 or 0.00453127 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $109.18 or 0.00204925 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.91 or 0.00210045 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00011725 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 40.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00003531 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00000873 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Zero (ZER) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 19th, 2017. Zero’s total supply is 9,959,175 coins. The Reddit community for Zero is /r/ZeroCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zero’s official website is zerocurrency.io. The official message board for Zero is medium.com/@zerocurrency. Zero’s official Twitter account is @ZeroCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zero is fork of Zcash (Zcash is fork of Bitcoin). It has the security of Bitcoin, the privacy of Zcash and few other improvements. Zero includes the best privacy and anonymity technology available today. The coin has no founders reward, no premine, no slow start and no block reward halving. The developers have also abandoned idea of mining on mobile devices and made the mining parameters harder. “
Buying and Selling Zero
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.