0Chain (CURRENCY:ZCN) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. During the last week, 0Chain has traded 15.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. 0Chain has a total market capitalization of $31.12 million and $280,732.00 worth of 0Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 0Chain coin can now be purchased for $0.64 or 0.00001770 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- WAX (WAXP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- YAS (YAS) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded 49.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $35.33 or 0.00097264 BTC.
- Ace Entertainment (ACE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “0chain is a free decentralized scalable cloud platform, that offers sub-second finality, and self-forking capability to support multiple chains specific to an application, vertical, or geo-location. It provides a zero-cost, fast finality, infinitely scalable blockchain for web and IoT applications. ZCN is an Ethereum-based token that powers 0chain platform. “
Buying and Selling 0Chain
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 0Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.